My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.liquidsilverprod.com/gsar/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sad Week In The Mom Blog World

I couldn't decide if I was going to do a post on this, but it has been pulling on my heartstrings ever since I heard, so maybe I need to just get this out.

This last week, two people were taken away from this world much too early.

On January 8th, To Think Is To Create's Arianne's beautiful little angel baby, Mabel, was born stillborn. I cannot imagine the feelings she must be going through presently. If you are the praying type, I sure bet they would be appreciated in this difficult time.

Then, this last weekend, fellow blogger Karissa of Prissy Green took her own life. This truly hit home for me. This woman was only 31. She was talented. She was beautiful. She posted a blog that she was going on a blogging break because of some unexpected happenings a few days ago and it struck an odd chord with me then. Today, I learn that this has occured, and I can only assume it was due to problems with her romantic relationship based on a tweet posted shortly before it all went down.

To both families- my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Everyone, life can be so short. You never know when someone will be gone. Enjoy the moments you have with one another and please seek counsel when needed.

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.
The Crow (1994)

Rest in peace both Mabel & Karissa.

0 comments:

 
Protected by Copyscape DMCA Violation Finder